MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have popped back on the site looking through some of my old posts and thought I'd post up some old pics of all my MGs

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
That's quite a selection. Are we having a sweepstake on your return to MG ownership? It's only ever a matter of time ... :dddc:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Nice collection.

They mentioned the blue one on themgzs forum only tonight.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's quite a selection. Are we having a sweepstake on your return to MG ownership? It's only ever a matter of time ... :dddc:
Lol I would buy back either of my MK2 ZS's as long as they had been looked after because I know how much money I spent on them. It'd be a second car though coz driving something over 300bhp daily is too addictive. I had my MPS up for sale a few months back and was interested in buying the dark fantasy MK2 ZS I spotted on piston heads but the girlfriend wouldn't let me buy another MG :(
I think the fire frost one is still owned by lewerty. I spent a few thousand on that as it was completely standard and had no rear spoiler on it. When I sold it it had the spoiler, full janspeed system and sports cat, itg maxogen, dastek unichip etc.

I loved the purple one. That had similar mods but the exhaust was already on when I bought it. I spent most money cleaning it up as it had screws missing from the spoiler, scratches, worn seats, curbed wheels etc. I replaced the whole lot then added an ITG maxogen before selling that on - for a price everyone said I would NEVER get for it :)

Nice collection.

They mentioned the blue one on themgzs forum only tonight.
Cool. Could find the post though

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.