MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Well not the best turnout we have had but a big up to Loz and Sharron for driving all the way from Cockermouth in Cumbria (According to our Shay that's somewhere in Europe )to Teeside.

It was good to meet you both and i enjoyed the banter.

Pity about the weather Cold then warm then cold then rain then warm etc etc.

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
I didnt get any Rob but chris and shay took a few

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Well we are now back in europe (lol at Shay) and finally defrosted, was great to meet Paul and Chris :yup: and we enjoyed the run out, great pics too :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Excellent pics of some very nice cars. Black MK1 and Black MKII side by side is cool.

What did y'all do during the afternoon?

Any ideas when the next one is likely to be?

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Great pics,that camera of yours certainly does the biz..........
Thanks Rob

Excellent pics of some very nice cars. Black MK1 and Black MKII side by side is cool.

What did y'all do during the afternoon?

Any ideas when the next one is likely to be?
Basically we just looked at the cars and chatted about this that and the other.

Coffee then followed with food for those who were hungry and next thing you know it was time for home.

Regarding the next one we are gonna have a good think about it after a poor turnout today.

It seems a bit daft that we have 2-3 forums with 2 different north east meets.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Nice to see the usual suspect today and much respect to Loz and Sharron for making a monster effort to make the meet. Great to meet you guys.:)

·
Registered
62 Posts
The 2 ZS,s look mint love the twin exhaust,s on the MK1 gutted i couldn't make it will definitely be at the next 1

·
Registered
368 Posts
It seems a bit daft that we have 2-3 forums with 2 different north east meets.
Aye, I wondered about that. I'm new to this forum (and indeed the MG-Rover.org forum) and just wondered if there was some kind of us and them situation that prevented it. Not that I've seen owt like that, I was merely curious.

So there's a possibility of merging the meets in the future? I hope the meets carry on so us newbies can get in on the action and meet everyone.

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Aye, I wondered about that. I'm new to this forum (and indeed the MG-Rover.org forum) and just wondered if there was some kind of us and them situation that prevented it. Not that I've seen owt like that, I was merely curious.
Bit like Mackems and Geordies/SAFC and NUFC.:sofa:

·
Registered
615 Posts
Well not the best turnout we have had but a big up to Loz and Sharron for driving all the way from Cockermouth in Cumbria (According to our Shay that's somewhere in Europe )to Teeside.

It was good to meet you both and i enjoyed the banter.

Pity about the weather Cold then warm then cold then rain then warm etc etc.
Nice to see the usual suspect today and much respect to Loz and Sharron for making a monster effort to make the meet. Great to meet you guys.:)
Bit like Mackems and Geordies/SAFC and NUFC.:sofa:
No worries dudes, ya know me , any excuse to drive the zed for a bit :) after all thats what its for aint it! :yup: good to meet everyone today, was cool :MG:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Those two ZRs appear to be zr.co.uk members cars, who were they?

And, those ZSsssssssssss'sssss (Not sure what's plural for ZS lol!) look great together. The Loz and Sharron's car is awesome, sounds awesome and I really like the duplex exhaust. Paul, your car looks like it just rolled out of Longbridge!!!! Can't wait to see it some day!!!!

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 · (Edited)
Those two ZRs appear to be zr.co.uk members cars, who were they?

And, those ZSsssssssssss'sssss (Not sure what's plural for ZS lol!) look great together. The Loz and Sharron's car is awesome, sounds awesome and I really like the duplex exhaust. Paul, your car looks like it just rolled out of Longbridge!!!! Can't wait to see it some day!!!!
The Red ZR WAS Kane zr
The Silver ZR/Rover is Smithy
The VXR is -=Haz=-
The CTR is JC600

All 4 are from the ZR Forum

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·

·
19,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
I see around 8 names down on the list:)

On a good weekend we have had 20+ cars present at a north east meet.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts