MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Zedhead
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really come across any zs180's round here... im based nr keighley... spotted a black one in skipton once and a silver one in bingley but thats it really... pretty rare round here :)

Im an easy target if you do see me, trophy blue 2002 with a ****take nurburgring sticker on the rear :)

·
Zedhead
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im in Pontefract mate, black Mk2 saloon at present. :)
Best colour for the mk2 by far !!! i sometimes pop down that area but only to take the mrs shopping at j32 outlet village lol...

on a serious point i never see many if any zed 180's about... not sure about your end ?

·
Got the MG bug bad...
1,307 Posts
Thats why I bought one, love the looks people get thinking what car is that? lol we have meets at Xscape mate every month or so if you fancy it?

·
Zedhead
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thats why I bought one, love the looks people get thinking what car is that? lol we have meets at Xscape mate every month or so if you fancy it?
Cool... depends when you have the meets tho as im lumbered with working weekends / nights :(

·
Registered
59 Posts
i work the same days as you mate and i just booked the day off was well worth it and had a good laff, luke and his missus definately throw a good shin dig, even the missus enjoyed it and believe me if it dont involve shopping she usually doesnt like anything lol

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
There ya go:yup:

A few new additions

·
Lighten up dude
1,154 Posts
Hi

Here is my Zed in Tingley, originally sold through JCT in Wakefield. Currently residing in Channel Islands though..... so you may need binoculars to spot it.

And on the tube.... new exhaust, on a street in Woodkirk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zVQuEVkvPk

I am going to try and get back for an event or two when I can. Missing home.

Best

P

1 - 16 of 16 Posts