MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Theres a few mods on there I really like - the heated mirrors, the heated seats and the steering wheel controls amongst them. What are powerfold mirrors? Automatic retracting ones? Theyd be cool. Twin exhausts is a big yes from me.

I dont like the colour of the seats, though, and the front mesh and the headlight washers seem to ruin the front end. And for some reason, I really dont think the extreme spoiler suits.

I must be getting old, wanting all the toys but not the big spoilers.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
they are zs leather seats, the car was wrote up on another forum its got everything guys spent a lot of money on it

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
they are zs leather seats, the car was wrote up on another forum its got everything guys spent a lot of money on it
Yeah, your'e right, just had another look & I know the owner & the car & yes I can confirm in terms of spec that is deffinately the ULTIMATE ZS. It has every conceivable option you could have on the Rover 45/400 & possibly some of the Civic items that were not on the MGR cars & everything put on that was removed from factory spec during MGR's Project Drive!!

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Whats the scroll type wheel beneath the fuel gauge? Perhaps dash light dimming?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Whats the scroll type wheel beneath the fuel gauge? Perhaps dash light dimming?
I'd say so as its also got a spray button next to it so possibly headlight washers?

Mine will have cruise control soon I hope, bought the kit ages ago but didnt get the time to fit it, got renewed enthusiasm now and its does not look that tricky.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
Now how many people actually touch the glass to if its getting warm? I did and I knew they were heated.

·
Registered
608 Posts
They get warm:slap:
Well, to be fair, if its cold enough to warrant heated wing mirrors then I usually a. am in the car and b. have the window closed.

I might have a play to see later on - do they come on with the heated rear windscreen or are they on all the time?

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
a. open window
b. extend arm
c. touch mirror glass

They are on all the time and do get pretty warm, even in icey conditions.

Enjoy touching your mirror.

·
MKII MGZS180
2,314 Posts
Yes all ZS mk1 or mk2 should have heated wing mirrors as standard. They come on automatically when engine is running. I remembered in the old days when I had a Rover the heated mirrors only come on with the rear windscreen demister is on.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts