MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I need more Horses!
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right guys I know we have the wicksteeds meet in september but I think its about time we organised a meet in August. I know a lot of people will be on holiday, but with the lack of BTCC activity I think its time we hit the country roads in the summer as we never did last year. So who is up for it and where do we reckon this time?

·
Bob say ,YES'
3,127 Posts
Good idea Carl anytime in August should fine a few good roads out this way :D and rounding off with a bite to eat at The Red Lion would be good.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
I'm not in your area BUT with the lack of BTCC action available to me I have also been looking elsewhere and was considering going to Silverstone on Sunday 14th Aug for the GT racing. £12 per adult kids free could be a good mid summer meet up for folks from all around.

Just my tuppence worth.

·
Which one shall I drive today?
6,507 Posts
I'm away from 14th to 28th August, but would be up for anything early in the month.

Set a date and time then Carl.

·
Registered
788 Posts
And no i'm not bringing the tent carl ............. :crackup

·
I need more Horses!
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How about Saturday 6th of August for The Red Lion Run around. What routes you thinking of then Tall Man?

And then organise a meal for anyone on the 14th after the racing at I forget the name of the place (Tony help MK meeting point?)

Hows that then? :beerchug

·
I need more Horses!
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
MSN too the rescue

The Barley Mow at Cosgrove!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hello everyone!

Hope you're all well- I would like to meet up again however I'm only home from the 20th July 05 till the 4th August so could it be possible to schedule the weekend 1st/2nd August-

:topic: I hope your all having a good summer - It's great here in Iraq (Sarcastic Bu**er). we've got riots, rocket attacks, roadside bombs, and temperatures over 52 degrees. I really cannot wait to get home. hope to see some of you soon. :)

·
Registered
4,183 Posts
We'll try and get along to whatever you arrange......but the next 2 months are very busy.

Paul, keep safe. Hope to see you back in Blighty fit and well :beerchug

·
Which one shall I drive today?
6,507 Posts
Anyone want to pick a date? I guess the Red Lion is as good a place as any.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Saturday the 6th?? mo reason, just the first date that cuaght my eye lol

·
Registered
788 Posts
Trouble is Allan ,Isacc Hunt (paul)can't make that date .....and i think he deserves some decent food and company :D

·
Registered
788 Posts
Oops i forgot its Snetterton on sun 6th as well ........... :D

What about the weekend before.....which is the sat 30th july any takers??????????

1 - 14 of 14 Posts