MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after having two full sets of the mg/rover sets fail, i decided it was time to reinvest considering the weather, so i opted for a pair of these

new washer nozzle.jpg

Got them from my local citroen dealer
cost £7.05 inc vat for a pair

they do look a little bigger than standard but the new nozzles have a different style of spray its more of a wide angle jet if that makes sense instead of the standard ones.

IMO i wish this were on my car when i bout here because i hate not been able to see out of my front window

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
Thats a Citroen and Peugeot part number :)

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
There is no way I'd revert to the originals, the spray pattern is rubbish on them.

It's a shame the Citroen ones aren't a bit lower profile, but you get used to that, and it would be useful if they did a heated version.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'd agree with u petet16 i couldnt revert to oem ones after i tried these, shame i wonder if there is a way to make them heated

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
One of my jets are blocked at the moment and i just cant unblock it ive tried everything so was gona get some new jets. Do these citroen ones fit stright on the zs without any modification ?

·
Registered
581 Posts
One of my jets are blocked at the moment and i just cant unblock it ive tried everything so was gona get some new jets. Do these citroen ones fit stright on the zs without any modification ?
Yes, they fit straight in...

Haven't used mine in about a week though as they're frozen. Not sure whether the heater element would make any difference with -18C temperatures bearing in mind where the washer bottle is LOL

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
Yes, they fit straight in...

Haven't used mine in about a week though as they're frozen. Not sure whether the heater element would make any difference with -18C temperatures bearing in mind where the washer bottle is LOL
Cheers mate gona go my local citreon dealer tomorrow or wednesday to get a set

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts