MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Front wheels steer, rear wheels drive.
12,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any chance the thread can be split in 2 please and re opened so we can chat about the subject or maybe recieve updates.
Leave the posts relevant to the build where they are and move all the unhappy customer posts to another section.
Shame to lose such an interesting build thread and i also think folk should be allowed to speak free'ly if they have issues ...just not on the same thread.

What do people think?

·
I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,620 Posts
Sounds like a plan!;)

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
Well we need to see the results, after waiting for over a year they are only a few days away now, be a real shame to miss them :dddc:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
I also think it will be interesting to see the finished product. I would suggest that the OP in the other thread or George would be better starting a new thread, splitting the old thread would get messy.

As always if people would like to pmail me I can put them in touch with someone interested in hearing from them.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Can I also say thank you to Steve Childs for not deleting the other thread, I feel closing it is the most democratic way of dealing with it.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
I also think it will be interesting to see the finished product. I would suggest that the OP in the other thread or George would be better starting a new thread, splitting the old thread would get messy.
The original Poster was George aka Charger and he requested the post to be removed.

·
19,410 Posts

·
Banned
2,861 Posts
Steve zs and I will not be posting any information regarding his car on any forum.

Maybe the people that caused the thread to deviate off track may think twice in future.

If Steve ever decides to take his car to a meet then it can be seen in the flesh, however, after speaking to him at length I dont think thats most likely now after the negativeity he has been shown here.

Since I hardly do any tuning work on mgs or rovers now, I dont frequent the forums, so anyone who wishes to complain or make an enquiry should do so via letter or phone.

This is my last post on the matter and i will not be drawn into girly squabbles.

George

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Steve zs and I will not be posting any information regarding his car on any forum.

Maybe the people that caused the thread to deviate off track may think twice in future.

If Steve ever decides to take his car to a meet then it can be seen in the flesh, however, after speaking to him at length I dont think thats most likely now after the negativeity he has been shown here.

Since I hardly do any tuning work on mgs or rovers now, I dont frequent the forums, so anyone who wishes to complain or make an enquiry should do so via letter or phone.

This is my last post on the matter and i will not be drawn into girly squabbles.

George
That's a shame but I don't think Steve has been shown any negativity.

I hope your xpart work goes well.

James

·
19,410 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.