MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
i take it you had to swap from climate control to the mk1 aircon setup due to the wiring?
i really wanted to do a t16 setup on my mk2 but most people said it was a bad idea on a mk2. yours looks stunning by the way.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It never had climate, or aircon, it started life as a 110.

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Looking good.
Can I ask where you got the chrome dials and heater controls from?
They came from ebay Matt, I'll look later for which seller I used, I've got a spare set of alloy heater controls if you're interested:dddc:

I've just had a closer look at the spare set of heater knobs, they are a bit different to the ones I used, to fit them you'd need to remove the heater control panel because they have a long stem with a grub screw.

I used BRM replicas from Mike Satur, they are a push fit like the original ones.

Here's some links www.mikesatur.com
www.alloycarparts.co.uk

The ebay stuff came from username the-tuning-shop-team

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Looking Good:)

·
Economy motoring
2,301 Posts
Sweet.:yup: My old ZS should have had that in the engine bay if it wasn't for getting robbed and other issues.:irked:

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
looks good, what have you done to the suspension and brakes now you have nearly twice the power.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Sweet.:yup: My old ZS should have had that in the engine bay if it wasn't for getting robbed and other issues.:irked:
Yeah such a shame it never happened.

·
The Green Machine
3,920 Posts
Cheers Pete.
How much was the conversion? I did try and contact AA, but they never responded to my calls or emails.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Oh man your car is very nice!! What is she running at the mo? Very clean sparkling engine bay, AA have done a very good job. Lovely interior too, the chrome dials really finish it off nicely. :yup:

Who's is the XPG Mark 2 behind your car? :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts