MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Hi

Keen looking prices you have there, 2 things that worry me are that you don't cover the ZS180 and you only quote for milages but not for annual servicing, I thought it was 15000 miles or 1st year, 30000 miles or 2nd year etc.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Good luck with your business, but i have a small quibble with the 84K mile diesel belt quote.

that is only the case for pre 2001 cars - realistically the older 400's, as the auto tensioner fitted to the newer engines needs switching at 48K only!

good price however for the belt change - assuming that is all belts and tensioners, as the full gates kit cots £125+vat iirc!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi.

Thanks for the comments. Talkingcars you are correct about the service intervals. Something i need to sort out. I will be adding some more cars soon like the ZS180 and the 75/ZT V8.

p_b82 will update the belt change. Its the same for the 25/MG ZR as well. Manual tensioner should be replaced every 48,000miles or 4 years and Automatic tensioner should be replaced every 84,000miles or 7 years.

Its more of a general guide really to servicing and what we do.

Again thanks for the comments and if anybody else has any good or bad please let me know.

Thanks, CMC Motors.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts