4,803 Posts
hello Steve from Steve

welcome to the forum i have a van too :D

·
MGZT 400 SE
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome along, get some pictures up :)

My 2004 MGTF 135 with many mods including lowered stiffer suspension, quad stainless steel exhaust system,full black leather seats with heater element and lumber, and lots of internal stainless. Only done 15000miles i bought it new.

I have only just bought it i have done lots of polishing its only done 58000miles.

The MGBGT 3.9 V8 is having full sebring body kit fitted and i am having it sprayed in typhoon blue. Also plenty of other trick bits (maybe finished by 2050) hopefully!!!!

The MGZT 260 V8 with 36,000miles on the clock.
Only 75MM accufab throttle bodies fitted straight throw exhaust fitted and a few other little touches done so far.

My caravan i take to shows instead of camping (a lot better than camping.

My non MG car sorry for been a traitor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
:)Hi Steve and welcome to XPF

·
MGZT 400 SE
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
This not a car but when i do shows it is miles better than camping

My old skool MGB GT with a 3.9 V8 soon to be fully kitted out with a sebring body kit and plenty of other goodies.

My wife's MGTF we bought it new in 2004 it's a 135BHP i have had full leather heated seats with yellow stitching with the lumber support fitted.Lowered suspension with harder springs. Sports quad exhaust. Rear spoiler and lots of interior chrome.

The rumbling MGZT 260 V8 with a straight thru exhausts (no rear box's) 75MM throttle body and plenium,alloy rocker covers and plenty of interior electrical toys.

Well i know it is not a MG but it's one of the family.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forums from a fellow West Yorkshire resident! I'm based in Mirfield.

We've got a very active centre of the MGCC here in Yorkshire. The West Yorks meet is tomorrow evening @ The Star, Roberttown, Liversedge.
There's a wealth of knowledge and experience amongst our friendly members - feel free to come along. We have a ZT 260 SE amongst the regulars.
Perhaps we've already seen you at one of the meetings??

James

·
MGZT 400 SE
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Hi Steve,

Welcome to the forums from a fellow West Yorkshire resident! I'm based in Mirfield.

We've got a very active centre of the MGCC here in Yorkshire. The West Yorks meet is tomorrow evening @ The Star, Roberttown, Liversedge.
There's a wealth of knowledge and experience amongst our friendly members - feel free to come along. We have a ZT 260 SE amongst the regulars.
Perhaps we've already seen you at one of the meetings??

James
Hi Jamie i will try to get to the next meeting, do you know when it is? Thanks to the nice welcome from al the members. Do you know the name of the 260 member Jamie?
Cheers Steve

1 - 20 of 27 Posts