MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I have been dotting up little posts here and there already, so thought I'd announce my arrival!

I have put a deposit down on my new car, 02 MG ZS 180, Trophy Blue, 77k on the clock. £1300. Pick it up saturday.

I'll prob be posting in the PC area every now and then, as I have a beast of a PC. I may also be able to help the few odd people that gets problems with theres, but I am not an IT technician...

Well thats all for now I guess. As soon as I start getting problems with the car I'll let you all know! lol

Chris

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
:welcome:

"a beast of a PC", with a user name like yours that's maybe not surprising but in this country PCs are supposed to be friendly!

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Hey dude welcome.. your about 20 mins from me so If you ever have Issues and Im off I might be able to help you.
I'm closer, I can be through Crawley and up on Manor Royal in less than 13 minutes

James

P.S. Hi and welcome

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Finally people that are close to me!
On the AOC there was one person near me and that was it!

On the user name thing, my nickname is Law, but most forums already have Law taken, so hence spawned the name law000, which is my user name on a number of forums, naming reptilesuk, AOC, mg-rover.org.....

·
It's a big fan
3,218 Posts
On the user name thing, my nickname is Law, but most forums already have Law taken, so hence spawned the name law000, which is my user name on a number of forums, naming reptilesuk, AOC, mg-rover.org.....
I was wondering why it wasn't law666 - "a beast of a PC" :lol:

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hello Chris

hopefully I will see you saturday. I am in reigate

Hal

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Hi and welcome to XPF:)

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I know it's not the right place, but what is peoples insurance like for the sussex area? I am getting 612 as my cheapest.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Confused.com or comparing meerkats always does it for me. £324 or thereabouts, Surrey, 45, Full NCD nil points....

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Here is my ZS. Phone quality. I had just picked it up that day. Also there is some worn xpower decals on the back end of the side skirts. Maybe someone who used to frequent the forums?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well, first of all, I have to say that this is one beautiful car. You should really be proud of having such a brilliant and vibrant ZS. You could have taken another snap showing the xpower decals at the rear end of the side skirts. Anyway, how much did you buy it for?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts