MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
I like the hatch, that's very smart. The estate is pretty good as well. I was looking at a Seat the other day and thinking the estate was better looking.

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Me no likey :yup:

·
Watch out for Olli!!
373 Posts
Not a fan tbh. Getting tired of all new cars looking more and more similar tbh

·
Economy motoring
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I would have one in a heartbeat given the chance. I think the last ST looked better (i would say that, i had one) from outside. I just can't get over how lush the dash looks, and those seats?!?!?!? I think i just did a sex wee.
I bet the front 'mouth' would blend in better with a dark coloured paint. The only thing i don't like about the back end of either the hatch or estate is those horrible lights.
I think i might start saving some cash up for that estate ST though. Practical, economical(ish) and fun. I look forward to some reviews.
The one thing you can't say is that it's bland and doesn't stand out. The people who came up with the MG6 styling could take a leaf out of Ford's book imo.

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Like the interior & the exterior side profile. The rear end is better than other current Ford rear ends & much better than many rear ends of current cars like Mazda 6/Avensis etc but the grill mouth looks like a frightened shark = horrid!

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
love the last st, was a really nice white one in, cant remember the name of the colour but white with a blueish flip, then the RS just love them, love the 5 cylinder growl, think the ecoboost will be missing that like the mazda mps, should see good performance but with the direct injection, there a fiesta st coming out too with a 1.6 ecoboost throwing out 200hp, again direct injection

think like most things itll take a while for them to tweak it just right to make it look nice, either that or it will grow on you, like all new fords, like when the sierra came out, thean all cars looked like that, same with the mondy

1 - 16 of 16 Posts