·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What you think guys..
The colour scheme before on 18`s:

Got some new custom front struts on the way to accomodate the 19"
With the new Candy orange scheme :)

Had to change te colours over to the spoiler and wingmirrors :)

Any opinions welcome. In no there will be lovers and haters :D

·
[IMG]http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums
102 Posts
I'll wait till you've got them on the car to make final decision but I do think they'll look nice

·
Registered
507 Posts
Why custom front struts? 19's go on the standard struts or at least mine did back on my 1.4 in 06 lol just the width of the wheel requires the arches pulling

look ott on a zr though even 18's is a bit overkill but untill i can afford some nice new wheels then my 18's will remain killing my back with their ride

should look good but needs something like cad kit etc to suit the ott'ness of 19's

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why custom front struts? 19's go on the standard struts or at least mine did back on my 1.4 in 06 lol just the width of the wheel requires the arches pulling

look ott on a zr though even 18's is a bit overkill but untill i can afford some nice new wheels then my 18's will remain killing my back with their ride

should look good but needs something like cad kit etc to suit the ott'ness of 19's
Exactly :)
Just got full cad kit smoothed and vented espace front splitter ;)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
was just what i was told i would need.. Was about to pay for them the other day until you said i would not neet them..

There 7.5j and offset is 45 with tyres 215 25 19?

·
Registered
507 Posts
no you dont need no custom struts at all pal they will go straight on, will just need to roll the arches job done. nothing else needed at all was quite a few cars rolling on 19" tsw paces or rsgt's back in the day now everybody is on 16's or 17's

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rears are rolled and flared 20mm out each side, Will fronts be ok..
Thanks for that mate saved me a few ££ :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts