MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the problem is as follows
Rite ppl the issue is every now and then when driving in slow moving traffic the car seem to have a problem cos i will go to pull off and as i apply the gas the car holds back like it lossed half the v6 but if i then take it out of gear and rev it the issue seem to go and i can then pull away with out any probs it also seem to happen if im driven fast as im acking off the rev are all over the place and it gettin to the point it will end up undriverable ive change the plugs and leads plus coil pack and check the cam / crank semsor which look in good order ive also had a Diagnostic check on the car done which came up with PO137 O2 sensor circuit low voltage bank 1 sensor 2 which has now been changed and that fault is nolonger showing up or any other but it still has the same issue and i really need to get this sorted as it my only form of transport and family car has anyone have any idea what could cause this or what may need replaced to sort this issue many thanks dave ps happen when the engine is cold or warm
cheers dave

·
Since 1987.
92 Posts
Does sound like it could be a sensor problem but I would have expected the MIL to show and a fault code be present. Might be worth checking the MAP sensor in addition to the crank and cam sensors you've already looked at, although, again, I would have expected a MIL and fault code if it was that.

Also good to go check the basics: fuel filter, air filter...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts