MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have now fitted the mk2 kit to my car minus the side skirts. We are due to do them for sometime next week.
We now have the kits in stock if anyone is interested. The cost will be £189.00 plus p&p which is roughly 30 pound.
The kit fits really well around the original bumpers. If you have corner extensions then these need to be removed before you put on the rear splitter. With nearly all body kits you need to do minor rubbing down and smoothing to get the best results.
Anyway feel free to comment. I have a standard exhaust back on at the moment whilst i decide what to do with a new one.
Then some more modding without going to extreme.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Regarding other car styling parts,

We have kits available for nearly all of the MG and Rover range. Most kits are priced under £200 pound and if anyone is interested in a particular kit i will post pictures at your request.
You can buy front splitters, side skirts and rear splitters individually but it is more cost effective to buy a full kit in terms of value for money.

The fitting of the kits is very good but may require minor rubbing down and smoothing to make them look as good as possible.

Any more questions feel free to ask

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wat betreft andere auto styling onderdelen,

We hebben kits beschikbaar voor bijna het hele MG- en Rover-gamma. De meeste kits kosten minder dan £ 200 pond en als iemand geïnteresseerd is in een bepaalde kit, zal ik op uw verzoek foto's plaatsen.
U kunt voorsplitters, sideskirts en achtersplitters afzonderlijk kopen, maar het is voordeliger om een volledige set te kopen in termen van prijs-kwaliteitverhouding.

De montage van de kits is erg goed, maar het kan nodig zijn om ze wat af te wrijven en glad te maken om ze er zo goed mogelijk uit te laten zien.

Nog vragen stel ze gerust
Hallo, is deze set nog beschikbaar en wat is de prijs inclusief verzending naar Nederland.
Laat het me alsjeblieft weten.
Kind regards Appie.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts