MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
MG ZS 180 :)
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone.

Well the time has sadly now come to part company with my 180.

Though i must say this is simply a question of practicality and not through fault with the car itself which I love driving every time i go out in her. Put simply me and my wife now have three dogs, including two large greyhounds. now we have the second greyhound there simply is not enough room in the back seats for them both. Even more so when we go away to stay with family and have to take all their crates, food etc etc to try and fit in the boot along with all our own stuff.

So, as i said she is a mk one ZS 180 saloon in xpower grey.

- currently on 78,900 miles
- only just been taxed, mot'd and serviced (may for tax and service)
- cam belt change has been carried out
- new clutch fitted december 2008
- Both keys an central locking fobs present
- Brand new brake disks and pads fitted all round in may
- vis valves are working great, really pulls strong from 3000rpm.
- Standard mg 17" straights powder coated in blackwith matching wheel nuts
- Goodyear egale f1 tyres fitted all round (will measure tread deapth tomorrow) 215/40/17 profile
- itg inner wing induction set up with oe also avaliable.
- janspeed exhaust mannifold fitted.
- janspeed decat currently fitted, janspeed sports cat would also come with the car. (mil eliminator also fitted).
- janspeed intermediate section.
- piper backbox with 4" slash cut tail pipe.
- oil catch tank fitted.
- Fitted with the extreme spoiler.
- rover 45 headlights fitted with clear indicators and silvered bulbs for a clear look when not in use.

I will post more details and pictures tomorrow, at a more sensible hour.

Any offers?

I will also be posting this car on pistonheads and ebay at a laterdate but wanted forum members first look.

Also for sale seperatly, again more details and pictures to follow.

- Set of 4 17" straights with yoko prada spec 2 tyres (2 tyres proberbly need replacing and wheels have a fair bit of curbing. I was planning on using these for trackdays but have never got that far). Again, will check treads.

- zs mk1 dashboard and full set of doorcards for mannul rear window winders.

- spare wheel (extra to the one fitted in the car).

- seat cupra splitter which has never been fiitted

- mk2 front bumber (needs fair amont of work at the moment, sanding, primming etc. In white but paint is very rough

- mk 2 front bonnet grill, again in white and roughish finish to paintwork at the moment

- pair of mk1 fog lamps.

- mk 2 nearside fog lamp mounting bracket.

- mesh grill for mk 2 front bumper

- pair of mk2 zs headlamp units.

- Rover t 16 turbo cylinder head, fully refurbished and tested with alot of work to valves and stems.

_ rover t 16 turbo inlet mannifold.

- pair of new red vernnier cam wheels for rover t 16 turbo engine

-pg1 gearbox, fully refurbished and fitted with steel caged bearings and a type b limited slip differential. Box has done 32,000 miles since new.

As i say pictures will be added tomorrow late afternoon/eve. But any questions or indead offers feel free to fire away or pm.

Many thanks, Andy.

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Also for sale is a full Sheddist ZS clutch hydraulic upgrade kit complete with instruction cd disk.

Edit, Sorry now sold.

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A few pictures of the car from earlier today.

Also, forgot to put on the first post that the car is lowerd on motobuild springs.

Thanks for looking, Andy.

Attachments

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also up for sale is a brand new unused ekspower lightweight flywheel for the pg1 gearbox.

Cheers, Andy.

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Reds, yes it will bud :)

Brand new only had it out the box once to give it look over. Very smart piece of kit, very nicely machined.

I'm looking for £190 for it inc postage.

You fitted the cams yet?

Regards, Andy.

Witness, cheers mate :) will get your box in the post tomorrow.

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
David, Mattie, you both have messages back.

Few more pics of the car.

couple of pics of the wear to drivers seat and attemptted pic of roughness on drivers door, which was to shallow to really capture but i want anyone to see bad bits as well as good.

Attachments

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Price of my 180 now dropped to £2100.

·
bigfella-network.co.uk
5,743 Posts
Can I also have a price for the gearbox and flywheel please.

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Anyone fancy grabbing themselves a bargin? Car must been seen, photos don't do it justice.

Need a very quick sale on my MG so deff open to offers!

Thank you!

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK everyone, who wants a bargin??

I will let my beloved 180 saloon go for £1750. Can i tempt anyone? Truly a bargin!

·
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Right, clutch kit will be sent tomorrow. Didn't send before as was waiting for echeque to clear into pay pal. Have spent this bank holiday in hospitals visiting two of my family members who have both been unexpectly admitted. So sorry for delay and very sorry for getting a more prompt explanation to you.

Andy.

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Ok Andy thanks, can you wait for a confirmed address before you send it as the one I gave you a wrong one last time. Should be with you in the morning so rush on the postage for a day or two.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts