MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked her up last week and she was minging but now shes back to former glory after a day of hard graft :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
looks nice! is it a 120? trying to make an educated guess at the size of the brakes lol, hard to see
no mate its a 110 but its got all the spec of a 120

might be because its a 2006, 55 reg and they threw everything on it

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
mines a 110 too, yeah the plus's occasionally did have discs on the back but sometimes they didnt, good find anyways good wee cars

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Looks nice! :yup:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
yup all mk2 zs's n pretty sure mk2 zr's as well(not certain), mind you most peple dont actually know what the light is

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Looks a very tidy car:yup:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Lee,

Did you see a blue ZR drive past whilst you were cleaning that mate, I think I know exactly where that road is and I drove past what I sware is your car, as a bloke was cleaning it last weekend!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lee,

Did you see a blue ZR drive past whilst you were cleaning that mate, I think I know exactly where that road is and I drove past what I sware is your car, as a bloke was cleaning it last weekend!
Yes mate i think i did see you go past it was on the saturday if i remember right

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Yes mate i think i did see you go past it was on the saturday if i remember right
Awesome, you've got a very tidy car! I was around by you looking for that autospares dealer just on the highstreet near you - and then trying to find somewhere to park! lol

It looked the business when I drove past!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts