MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think ?
It isn't finished yet but it's getting there.
It is based on a modified 75 and features the new TF style headlamps and Alfa Romeo style rear door handles and is a much more modern design than the outgoing car.

(ps. the shading on the car looks a bit crappy because i saved it as a .jpg to upload to my server.)

G

·
Well, the size of the car isn't that too far removed from the new project as it is clearly based on the R75!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Like the overall concept although a little unsure about the bonnet.

It looks a little steep, though this is very much personal taste.

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Or how about this sporty Cabriolet model ?

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Or this MPV ?

G

·
Hey Roverman

Like your skill - looks good. Can you photoshop say a ZS with all the colours available for the main site?

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
It would be interesting to see what Longbridge thinK.

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here's the Coupe model.

Do you really think they would be interested ?
I did think about emailing them the piccy's but thought i'd show you guys first.
If so has anybody got an email address for Rover, I've looked on their site but can't find anything.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Perhaps you should get out more!!!!!!!.Seriously,i think the waistline is far too high for a car that size,it needs to taper down so that the bonnet does'nt have to fall so steeply,or it should be lower with a larger glass area.

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey, i'm just trying to save Rover some money by leaving the main tub of the car intact !

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't mind behind the A pillar on the 4/5 door and on the coupe. The Cabrio needs a little more thought though. I'm sorry but in my humble opinion everything from the A pillar forward is wrong. And the MPV.... i'm not sure where to start, but I admire your enthusiasm.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts