MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Evening All,

Exciting day today...... I drove my brand spanking new MGZR 120+ out of the show room. This thing has something special under the bonnet.... Rather quick me thinks! And the handling is superb....

Yeah man!

Yeah!

BRUM BRUM!!

·
Registered
2,833 Posts
congratulations Steve
There's no better feeling in the world than picking your new Z car up from the dealers......OUCH ,my wifes just reminded me of our wedding day ;)

kev

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Kev, let her have a Zed of her own. Certainly worked for me.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I picked my 105+ up on Sat 16th and took Steve out for a spin not realising the consequences of my actions. For the next 5 days he was like a dog with out his bone!!!!!!!

Well done mate, and i'll c u 2moz for ur 1st cleaning session....

Is there anymore ZR owners in and around Basingstoke?? My sister has one and now my mate Steve does, so we might as well get a Hampshire Branch going :D

Pictures coming soon of three sparking ZR's, if the weather lets em stay clean long enough.....

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Martin, I will allow you to have the pleasure of washing my new ZR but I don't want any smears or water marks!!

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Sounds like we have some very excited people here.

The best bit is that after getting your Zed, it just keeps getting better. After doing over 4k miles, my ZS is still getting faster.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Don't tell us that JLD. We'll start using our Zeds for needless tasks, like nipping to the local shop, just to get the mileage up!

I know what u mean though, my sister says her 105+ is getting quicker all the time. Roll on the summer.....Lets get some real posing/driving weather..:cool:

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
When I collected my new Zed, I took it to the petrol station to fill it up, somehow clocked up about 60 miles before getting home (which was only 3 miles away) !!!
:) :) :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
summer's coming summer's coming...... I can't wait to get my ZR 120 down to the coast....

ladies watch out!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I know what you mean there JLD. I've only had mine for a few hours and I seem to have accumulated 45 miles, I haven't gone home yet or left town..... just went to work which is 2 miles from the show room!

·
The Cleaner (aka jon)
986 Posts
MG 120 BRUM, according to my local dealer i get to wait 4-6 weeks for the car :(

10 days cooling off for the finance, looks like ive a 2 month wait :( The ol 45' will have to do for now :/

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
:D couldn't agree more..... It's gotta be down to the way they handle corners and bends as if they weren't even there!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts