·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
There looking great Jeff.
If that blue one is anything like the black one its rather special.

I will have to take some pics of mine too and help liven this side of the forum up a bit. :)

·
Sim racing nut
658 Posts
There looking great Jeff.
If that blue one is anything like the black one its rather special.

I will have to take some pics of mine too and help liven this side of the forum up a bit. :)
Ours :gfight:

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
You have 2 nice looking well looked after motors there.:)

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you buy the C reg Montego towards the end of last year by any chance? As it looks very similar to one I saw on Ebay just after I bought my MG Metro.
Sort of, bought it in September/October. No one wanted it so it was going to be scrapped, So I bought it for a good price. Had a few things done to it and still more to do, but it's getting there. My lovely Black Turbo has been on the MGM stand at Stoneleigh, MG Enthusiasts mag in May 2006 and on the Maestro/Montego Owners club stand at the NEC in October last year. Getting quite famous now

·
Administrator
10,642 Posts
C Reg Monty - long time since I've seen one!

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
Sort of, bought it in September/October. No one wanted it so it was going to be scrapped, So I bought it for a good price. Had a few things done to it and still more to do, but it's getting there. My lovely Black Turbo has been on the MGM stand at Stoneleigh, MG Enthusiasts mag in May 2006 and on the Maestro/Montego Owners club stand at the NEC in October last year. Getting quite famous now
Scrapped!!!!!!!! That's dreadfull. How can some people do that to classics, just as well you saw it.I wonder how many cars are lost in this way?
Oh & yes it would have been in Sept/Oct time, I looked at it 7 probably would have got it had I not just got the Metro.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.