MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owned it since February 2010 and thought it about time i put some pictures up. Only mods done by me are the wind deflectors. What do you think?

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
Love monaco seats, IMO the best looking seats you could have, shame they aint as comfortable as matrix ones!

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Nice looking zed you have got yourself there!!

Like your duplex exhaust setup, and like Mark 2's in ignition blue.

Well done, and i'm sure it put's a big grin on your face when you drive it! :yup:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Stunning mate...brings a lump to my throat as I recall my old bluey......sniff....

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Very nice:)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Them pics make me totally gutted that i had to sell my mk2 180... What a fantastic car (even with all its little niggles)

·
If in doubt, flat out!
1,489 Posts
holy custom duplex Batman! That's my old car!

It never had the Mk1 seats when it was mine, or the black centre to the front bumper.

has it still got the genuine SV Xpower badge on the centre console? That little hunk of metal cost an absolute fortune but I had to leave it on incase it pulled the blue paint off!

It was an ex MG staff car, so totally standard when I bought it at 18k miles, and it never had the extreme spoiler.

That car has always has VIS issues. Is the VIS indicator system still there next to the steering wheel? I've had thos VIS valves apart a few times to be re-soldered but they always seemed to fail again. I replaced both of them with brand new items just before I sold it on at the end of 2008

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
yeah that sv badge is still there. There is a VIS light indicator next to the steering wheel. Im going to try a bit more than soldering to eliminate the vibrations that cause them to break. Its just clocked 40k

1 - 20 of 24 Posts