MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi People
As the subject lined says I am looking to sell or swap my beloved Silver '02 MG ZS 180 mk1 saloon with extreme spoiler fitted. My car is in superb condition for its age with low mileage (64,000) and it has had its cam belt change 5,000 miles ago along with the upper inlet manifold changed, new gearbox, new clutch, new brakes all round and one massive service. all the work was carried out by George (Charger) so it has all been done to a high standard. The car also has a Powerflow duplex exhaust fited thats looks and sounds superb along with a Piper centre section and a BMC induction kit piped to the inner wing. It also has a oil catch tank fitted along with loads of other goodies, please write for more pictures and information if you are interested. I am selling or swapping for a very valid reason and its something that I really wished I didn't have to do but we are getting Married next month and we both want children and we both have a sports car each and I don't want her to sell her MGTF as its her pride and joys but she won't be able to drive it when she is pregnant and she doesn't like driving ZS as its a little big for her (engine wise not car wise :)) and I also want a diesal or a 1.8 again anyway.

I am after either a diesal, 1.8 or 1.6, would kinda like a MG ZS mk2 diesal or a mk2 1.8, 1.6 hatch or saloon or a ZR or ZT, any mileage or condition considered but please send me your swap offers as I am open to many cars. If you are interested in buying my car then I will be looking for offers around £2,395. I am based in the Medway towns in Kent. PM me for my mobile number and please check my personal page on this forum for some more pictures of the car. You will be hard pushed to find a mechanically better ZS 180 for sale and my recent bill from last year for £1,500 should prove this and the car should give you the next 5 years of trouble free v6 motoring. The car is very well looked after and waxed every 2 weeks, god I'm going to miss that V6 sound :) but the call for children is too strong.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Got to say, that if I were you, I'd be doing it once there was a bun in the oven - so to speak - and getting the best out of the car for another 6 months or so, especially after spending the money you have on the car.

Good luck to you both for the future.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know what you are saying but I need to sort the car and bits whilst I still have money and due to being public facing we have had a pay freeze so another thing that also adds to the mix but if I could I would as I have loved my ZS since I bought it and that V6 sound is like music to my ears :)

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I can vouch for Jimmycoupe's V6, it is in superb condition and sounds awesome, I have been in his car on a number of occasions and would buy her myself and for the price it is a bargain!!

Good luck with the sale mate. :yup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts