MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i got hit up the arse this afternoon by a transit van who drove off and was on false plates just waiting to here what i can do police have all details

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Sorry to hear of this Alan.

I hope the toerag gets his comeuppence

Maybe they can use cctv footage

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
Looks like it beyond repair to me matey. Is this its 3rd or 4th time its been splattered!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Were you in the car at the time Alan? Hope you're OK.

Is this shunt worse than Steve's Typhoon 180?

I know it's an old bus with a fair old mileage on it, but (pre-accident at least) it was a good looking motor - damned shame. Is the passenger door part open because of the impact or just hasn't been closed properly?

Hope they catch the to$$er.

·
LozMachine's better half
1,514 Posts
Hope your ok! Another MG bites the dust! :eyes: :sorry:

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Shocking, hope they do catch up with him as he'll be in deep ****

hope you're alright. Where did this happen, wasn't the A6 was it?

·
I miss you Dad!!!!!!
10,620 Posts
It's ashame, but as long as your Ok- that's the most important part!

Lets just hope that the bacon can catch the to55ers!!!!!!!

·
Registered nUber
2,259 Posts
Holy s**t that's a big shunt, hope all in at the time are ok. Dosent look salvageable does it, hope you get one sorted asap.

As with the above comments, I really hope they catch the b4$+4&d. Keep us posted on the outcome mate.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Gutted for Ya and hope all are ok, I hope they catch the B4st4rd and throw the book at him, just dont hold your breath though, my daughter had some woman hit her while she was at a set of traffic lights, the woman just drove off, when my daughter reported it to the police and gave them the reg they said they would investigate it, next thing we know, we get a letter from them saying no further action will be taken, Stinks to me but it was one of our ethinic friends so maybe that answers my question!!

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Hope you are over the shock Alan, shakes you up a bit, bad enough when you swap numbers, to get a s**t just drive off must be worse.

I think the insurance companies run a scheme where you can claim if hit by an uninsured driver, dont know if they can help.

Long as your OK, cars can get sorted, hope it all works out OK.

:wave:

·
Registered
407 Posts
gutted to see that!

just want to repeat what every-one else has said about you being ok, and catching the ******s that did it!

·
Sideways on Fire
158 Posts
Gutted for you mate :(

I reckon it can be repaired thou, looks worse than it is.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
total scum bags

hope anyone inside the mg was ok

·
MKII MGZS180
2,314 Posts
It is sad to see a well looked after Rover getting damaged like this and the scumbags drove off. These type of behaviour really ****es me off :guns:.

·
Passionate about MGR.Cars.
4,082 Posts
White Transit van that just drove off!! I wonder what group of people usually drive those without any consideration, insurance, licence etc. Did it have Driveway's & Patios written on the side?

·
The Pope
3,408 Posts
White Transit van that just drove off!! I wonder what group of people usually drive those without any consideration, insurance, licence etc. Did it have Driveway's & Patios written on the side?
Nope, just copper cables and lead roofs nicked..see your local field full of caravans for details......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts