Ahhh. It's good to be back.....
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Brand new PG1 Motobuild quickshift.

£40 delivered to you

Here is what is says on Motobuild:

The Counterbalanced Quickshift
This quickshift lever shortens the throw by 25% which leads to faster gear changes, this lever is a direct DIY replacement for the standard lever on ZR 120 & 160, ZS 110-120 & 180, Rover 220/420 turbo and non turbo, in fact it should fit all Rovers with the PG1 gearbox i.e. 620ti, 820 Vitesse, Maestro/Montego. Also check out all our gear linkage uprated bushes and supports on the site, or give us a call to discuss your requirments

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'll take this off your hands if youve still got it in a couple of weeks when I get paid. Bit tight ATM as I've bought loads of little bits for t16 lol
Mrs not impressed lol

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£30 delivered now

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi mate - it may do. I added the info direct from motobuild and it only mentioned 120 and 160 but I can imagine that is because they are the ones that get modded most often?

Ask some of the techies on here as they will know better than me but I am sure that the diesel uses the PG1 gearbox as well...

·
Derv Boost!
249 Posts
Hi mate - it may do. I added the info direct from motobuild and it only mentioned 120 and 160 but I can imagine that is because they are the ones that get modded most often?

Ask some of the techies on here as they will know better than me but I am sure that the diesel uses the PG1 gearbox as well...
i'll find out... dont sell it lol i want if it fits!!!!!!

·
1,454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Send me a PM

1 - 8 of 8 Posts