MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Flying the Flag
212 Posts
How did it go mate? where did you take it?
There's one garage in Newhaven well known for failing everything that goes there way. However theres one garage, who I wouldn't take my car to - ever, but I know their tester is a big MGR fan.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hi m8,took to denton iland garage,good load of blokes there,only failed on front to rear brake pipe with is being done to day at £50 with supply at fit so thought that was not bad price,given me a hire car for the day while being done,bloody toyota corolla thing!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what garages are you talking about in newhaven that fail/like mg's?i no that quick fit are pretty bad when mot time come around,they failed my last car on front brakes but they were only put on 2 weeks before,took to denton iland and they pasted it with flying colours.never use kwick thicks again i no that!

·
Flying the Flag
212 Posts
Perhaps I've been mis-informed then, it was Denton Island garage that I'd been told fails everything. I had my mate give me a few bad stories about them but if you say they are good perhaps its time I gave them another chance.

I get all my stuff done by Sterling in Eastbourne now, well worth the trip over there in my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts