MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another clean bill of health. £40 well spent.:)

For future reference......remove Magic Tree before test.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
£40 that's a great deal. National Company or local small buisness?
Just a local garage I've used for years. Even turned off the MIL light for free.:)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
£40 just for the test? Halfords and Kwikfit both do it for £35. Congrats anyway. And you got your pesky warning light sorted.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Halfords and kik fit will fail it even if it's sound. There ******s. Always pay a bit more n get a proper garage to do it. My dad took his to halforda n they failed it so he took to another garage he always uses n it passed

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Just got the call...............

And its passed, did try to get me to buy some rear tyres as they are a bit low, £84 the pair.

Had it done there last year and got a voucher off reminding me it was due again, 1/3 off.
Go on line and its half price, £28 odd!!!

Cant complain and they have always been fair, used them when they were Nationwide Autocenters.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Mine just passed MOT at local MG garage £29.95 for test and the only thing need doing was new set of wipers. Really good for a 7 year old car with nearly 170k on the clock.

·
Registered
123 Posts
well done you sometimes the cost reflex on if you fail they charge a full retest fee mines £43.00 but no retest fee some you win some you lose would still use at any cost as very very fair

·
Registered
398 Posts
Always good to hear!!

Don't use F1 Autocentres, they do rip you off!
Mind you I did make my ex fiancée go there but only cos I found out she was cheating on me! Cost her £700!!!

·
R.I.P [The Red Zed] MG ZS 180
19,410 Posts
Mine just passed MOT at local MG garage £29.95 for test and the only thing need doing was new set of wipers. Really good for a 7 year old car with nearly 170k on the clock.
Long time no hear Steve:)

Hope everyone is OK:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts