MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
IMHO the idea of 'mods' can easily span a very large area. To some, 'mods' is about tuning and getting the 'best' out of the engine. to others it is more concerned with the suspesion and brake set-up, whilst others will look more towards bodywork.
Each of these areas is covered with a forum of its own as well as model specific forums.
A quick look at the MGF and Electrical forums shows that these areas are already being well catered for.
However, if the general feeling of the membership is that we need a further forum for this, then I can see no reason why not.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sorry mate, i think i worded this thread wrong. I mean a moderator forum so the moderators can talk about things that have cropped up etc, sorry for the confusion :)

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Sorry for the confusion.

An area for moderators to discuss things. You mean like the PM system. Although my feelings are that, whenever possible, we should discuss things openly on the forum.

G

·
There is a facility for such a Forum - at the moment there isn't a requirement for such a sub Forum.

I agree with John's sentiments that we should be out in the open - maybe when we have a many more subscibers. :D Also, the Forum is self regulating - I doubt whether a moderator has done anything to date, because of the adult postings we recieve. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts