MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have covered 18K (motorway miles) in my year of ownership with his
cracking motorway cruiser.

Full sevice history, 2 keys, in April I had the belts & aux belts and thermostat replaced with a full fluid service (oil coolant brake fluid) at 65K she has now done 82,000. The car is in daily use and I travel on average 500-800 miles a week.

She has 10 months Mot and 5 months tax

She has been treated to new front brakes, new rear box (MGR one thanks to xpart) and new tyres in my ownership

Features

Towbar, climate control, CD half leather, and all standard features of the ZT.

The car is in very good condition and has been a hoot to drive and returns
400 miles on a run and 320 when driven spiritedly.

There is a little ware on drivers bolster (quoted 100 to repair) and couple of marks on rear bumper (quoted 90 to repair) see picture

The car has wanted for nothing in my ownership and all the big service work has been done. If you are thinking of a V6 make sure the belts have been done as your into a 900 job.

Priced to sell to fellow MG fan (Iam heavily involved with the MGCC Zed register and mad keen MGCC racer)

£2250

Any trial or inspection RAC AA etc welcome

I live in Westhoughton and work in Leeds so evenings or weekends make sense for viewing and test drive.

Reason for sale I have a ZS road car and X type estate on the way (company car)

(Would consider a swap for a TF160)

Thanks for looking

Peter

07946 892 834 or PM me or email

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Gorgeous!
Yeap one of the nicest road cruisers I have owned, had a ZTT oil burner and a 1.8T in past, sits all day at 75 (cough) and on a run from Manchester to Andover (one of my main customers) you get out the other end with a big smile.

Hopefully she will find a good keeper, as has the performance of 180 ZS but a much smother ride, thaks to the BMW under the skin.

Such a shame MG stopped selling this in UK.

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Very nice - if it stays at that price you'll have me bidding on it!

Did the service include the water pump? How's the clutch - they can be quite heavy and creaky on the ZT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts