·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling a set of MK2 180 alloys, loads of tread on the tyres, looking for £350,

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Steve, been on the lookout for a set of these what sort of state are they in and what rubber is on them?

·
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the wheels are in good nick, they have 2 westlake and 2 goodride, all the same tread pattern though, good tyres TBH, grip very well, they are painted Green at the mo as they are the ones off my van, but i can paint them back to silver if needed

·
Registered
22 Posts
the wheels are in good nick, they have 2 westlake and 2 goodride, all the same tread pattern though, good tyres TBH, grip very well, they are painted Green at the mo as they are the ones off my van, but i can paint them back to silver if needed

Any additional for respray would prefer silver as car is nightfire? Also do you do it yourself? The reason I ask are this set would be a winter set which I was meaning to get around to seveal months ago and the set on now need some TLC as a lad at a car wash got a bit over zealous to say the least with pressure washer and took the powder coat off!

·
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
no extra cost for doing them silver, yes i do them myself

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.