MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Previously Owned a ZS180 MK2
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MK2 2.5L 180bhp V6 engine MG ZS180 2004 model with full standard bodykit. Not many of these around now.

For sale with or without MoT, currently the MoT has expired.

Decals will come off easily without trace. Mileage is about 78,000 miles. The car has had 2 owners, I have had this car since 2006. Too many cars on my driveway now, currently 3 with a 4th arriving soon, something has to give.

Runs and drives perfectly, no rattles on engine at all, regular oil changes made over the years I have had it, this is a good one ! ...Also, it has had the Sheddist clutch upgrade done to it.

Standard interior, not messed about at all and very clean.

Make me a sensible offer to inbox.

Interested?

This one was taken about 4 months ago....

Clean interior .....

SOLD SOLD SOLD

·
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ball park figure without an MoT will be £1000 no offers. It is well worth that, it drives very well and sounds nice. Always started first time on the key, come rain, snow or shine. Also, has a stainless Custom Chrome exhaust on it too, with a nice low note not too dissimilar to a standard system, so does not attract attention. Oil and filter has been changed, and is done very regularly.

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Ball park figure without an MoT will be £1000 no offers. It is well worth that, it drives very well and sounds nice. Always started first time on the key, come rain, snow or shine. Also, has a stainless Custom Chrome exhaust on it too, with a nice low note not too dissimilar to a standard system, so does not attract attention. Oil and filter has been changed, and is done very regularly.
A grand? Crikey someone's going to rip your arm out your socket at that price.

What condition are the bodywork and wheels in? Has it been your track car? It will need the belts doing won't it.

At that price I am thinking it over myself but trouble is I have another car I'd have to sell..

·
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
A grand? Crikey someone's going to rip your arm out your socket at that price.

What condition are the bodywork and wheels in? Has it been your track car? It will need the belts doing won't it.

At that price I am thinking it over myself but trouble is I have another car I'd have to sell..
I could not agree more, this car is very well priced and someone will get a bargain. I have just been on the telephone to a member from here who is very interested in it. The bodywork is in good condition, there was some corrosion to a rear door, but the door has been changed for a perfect one, and 100% colour match on the paintwork. It has some stone chips on the front bumper as you would expect, but nothing a blow over would not fix it the new owner wished to do that. The wheels are in pretty good condition, nothing major whatsoever. They were changed for brand new ones straight from MG in about 2008. I have too many cars on the drive, this one, a Land Rover Disco TD5, a 2011 Vauxhall Mariva, and a brand new 2012 Citroen C1 on its way too, and something really does have has to go. This MG has been a fantastic car in the time I have owned it, and many problems heard about other cars have not materialised on this car. Maybe due to the fact the car has had LOADS of fresh oil and filter changes over its life. The spark plugs were also changed about 4 months ago at a cost of just under £40 too. This is a good running car on genuine private sale.

P.S. Missed one of your questions, no it has NEVER been on a track. That was my intention, but it not been to one at all. The decals are simply advertising a website I operate, and will easily come off, having only been on a few weeks anyway.

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
i can vouch that this is a very clean car, if only i had a grand :(

·
Registered
1 Posts
Appreciating I'm a brand new member on this site, however, - I'm sending you a PM over now.

(You'll see from MG-R.org and PH etc that I'm actively looking for a 180 at the moment)

Thanks.

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
I could not agree more, this car is very well priced and someone will get a bargain. I have just been on the telephone to a member from here who is very interested in it. The bodywork is in good condition, there was some corrosion to a rear door, but the door has been changed for a perfect one, and 100% colour match on the paintwork. It has some stone chips on the front bumper as you would expect, but nothing a blow over would not fix it the new owner wished to do that. The wheels are in pretty good condition, nothing major whatsoever. They were changed for brand new ones straight from MG in about 2008. I have too many cars on the drive, this one, a Land Rover Disco TD5, a 2011 Vauxhall Mariva, and a brand new 2012 Citroen C1 on its way too, and something really does have has to go. This MG has been a fantastic car in the time I have owned it, and many problems heard about other cars have not materialised on this car. Maybe due to the fact the car has had LOADS of fresh oil and filter changes over its life. The spark plugs were also changed about 4 months ago at a cost of just under £40 too. This is a good running car on genuine private sale.

P.S. Missed one of your questions, no it has NEVER been on a track. That was my intention, but it not been to one at all. The decals are simply advertising a website I operate, and will easily come off, having only been on a few weeks anyway.
Wow, in that case sounds like a great deal! Bet you've sold it by the weekend :)

·
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Appreciating I'm a brand new member on this site, however, - I'm sending you a PM over now.

(You'll see from MG-R.org and PH etc that I'm actively looking for a 180 at the moment)

Thanks.
I have had your message and replied.
The car has also had brand NEW rear brake discs and pads within the past 3 or 4 months too.

·
Registered
398 Posts
with all things aside and forum members, ebay will see this fetch 1400 +

·
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
with all things aside and forum members, ebay will see this fetch 1400 +
It has served me very well James and will be happy for a £1000 return as it stands, definitely no less though.

I found another photo on my PC. The car had brand new front discs and pads in 2011 and brand new rear discs and pads about 3 or 4 months ago.

·
The Green Machine
3,920 Posts
Haha! Worth asking though. A dealer near me had a 04 ZT 190 with belts done for £995.
Ps, there's only one cock round here and he happens to be running/ruining our country.

·
1,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SOLD SOLD SOLD

The car has now been sold, Thank you to everyone for their interest. The car will be missed, it has served me well since 2006. I hope the new owner has as much fun in it as I have had.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts