MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I took these off my car soon after I bought it, and they have been sitting in the shed ever since, so time to make some room.

The tyres are not good enough for the road as far as I am concerned. Some may be legal, one has a bulge, so selling as not legal tyres!

Wheels themselves are straight, bit of curbing all round on all, and it would probably help if I cleaned them first but was in a rush. All have the centre caps.

Not sure how much these go for, so putting them up for £100, collection preferred but can arrange courier service if need be, I will give a quote best I can.

As before, not sure how much these go for, so open to offers

·
Registered
28 Posts
Re any offers...
Having looked into the cost of refurbing these, and assuming that they are not buckled , and carry the part number RRC001500MNH (7JX17CH-45) I would be prepared to offer £60 and pick them up.

JZH

·
ZS180 MK1
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re any offers...
Having looked into the cost of refurbing these, and assuming that they are not buckled , and carry the part number RRC001500MNH (7JX17CH-45) I would be prepared to offer £60 and pick them up.

JZH
Checked the wheels and on the inside of them behind the spokes it has RRC001500MNH on one spoke and 7JX17CH-45 on another.
They aren't buckled as far as I am aware, the only reason I changed them was because I picked up some MK2 alloys with nearly new tyres on them for £230, and the cost of budget tyres fitted for my car was £240, so grabbed myself a bargain.

I was looking for more, but with getting a refurb and new tyres etc, I will be happy to sell these to you for £60.

PM me for details if you are still interested

1 - 6 of 6 Posts