MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the girlfriend have both decided sell our cars. Have been given the works van to use as I like at no cost and have no room for 3 vehicles. We have decided to get something more economical (civic tdci) as both cars are not the cheapest to run. MG does have some niggles but the golf is in mint condition.

MG
52, 61000 miles, 1 month tax, 7 months MOT, De-cat, Powerflow cat back, Motobuild induction kit, Oil catch tank, Good tyres (yoko parada front), New rear discs and pads, Full service 3 months ago, No Vis problems, Front seats in good condition, Pioneer headunit.
Faults - Stonechips on front bumper, scratch on drivers front wing, wheels need some tlc and some carpark dings. Sensible offers.

VW
03, 63500 miles, 10 months tax, 10 months MOT, fully standard, 180 bhp version (not 150), New rear discs and pads, Excellent condition.
£5500.

Both cars have been well looked after and will be sad to see them go.

Attachments

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody have an idea how much the ZS is worth?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking to sell the ZS as quick as possible as i now have a van and need the parking space. Will put 6 months tax on her as its now out. Would like £1750 but im open to sensible offers.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did the belts myself when i bought it last november. Engine is fantastic, bodywork has a few carpark dings and a scratch on the front wing.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump

1 - 6 of 6 Posts