MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MG ZS 180
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Gauging interest, as title not in great condition 2 tyres will need changing may be 3 (got tread but flat and not tested it), 4th has got about 7mm looking for around £130? is this about right? cheers

Attachments

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Is it just 3 wheels ?

·
MG ZS 180
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry 4 wheels, they are at work will get pic of fourth and put in tomorrow night

·
Registered
376 Posts
Gauging interest, as title not in great condition 2 tyres will need changing may be 3 (got tread but flat and not tested it), 4th has got about 7mm looking for around £130? is this about right? can collect truro or chippenham, or can meet somewhere around those areas, happy to courier aswell. cheers
Sure someone will rip your arm off at that price!!

·
MG ZS 180
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Er might have to re think this, just gauging interest at the moment, sorry to get people excited didn't think i'd get much response, just deciding on whether to keep the after market alloys or originals on.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Er might have to re think this, just gauging interest at the moment, sorry to get people excited didn't think i'd get much response, just deciding on whether to keep the after market alloys or originals on.
in all honesty mate, you`ll get £250 any day of the week for them.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Mine are on ebay and finish weds afternoon... Currently on £215 with 60+ people watching....

That may give you an idea..... Good luck with your sale!!

·
MG ZS 180
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well i picked em up for £130, but gonna keep em now sorry. like original post said i was only gauging interest

1 - 17 of 17 Posts