MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
dearly miss the zs180s roar at the mo as i drive my wifes car at the weekends only,but i don't miss the added insurance and petrol costs combined per month. saving 200 a mnth at present so something back in my pocket for a while until i make my mind up wether to buy another car,, happy motoring people :))

·
Registered
516 Posts
dearly miss the zs180s roar at the mo as i drive my wifes car at the weekends only,but i don't miss the added insurance and petrol costs combined per month. saving 200 a mnth at present so something back in my pocket for a while until i make my mind up wether to buy another car,, happy motoring people :))
Why not go for a ZS 120. Your point to point journey times will be little different to those in the V6. What will be different is the fuel running costs. I get 31 mpg from mine NOT driven with economy in mind. My wife drives hers and gets 40 mpg on her 16 mile daily commute.

You can pick up one as good as this for around £1000 now if you're patient:~

Excellent value and a nice place to be and drive. Well, the three in my family are.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.