MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
a British Legend!
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, it's time for me to sell on my ZS180.

It's an 2003 Monogram Mirage Coloured ZS Saloon.

Covered 65000 miles, Serviced every 6months and is near immaculate. Taxed until September and MOT'd until April 2013.
It has unmarked Alloys with new Pirelli PZero Nero Tyres, EBC Yellow Brake Pads and Grooved Discs all round, Removable Towbar with single electrics. Rear Lower Strut Brace and an XPower Rear Exhaust Box.
Cambelts, Tensioners and Waterpump changed on schedule in 2009. Both Vis Motors fully working and new Clutch Hydraulics fitted last year.
Comes fitted with a Sony CD with a Genesis 4way amp powering Genesis Front Custom Fit Front Mids, Tweeters and a Boxed JBL Sub. All looks Factory Standard inside and out.
Apart from the odd light stone chipping on the fron splitter and grill this ZS is one of the best around (in my opinion!)

For Sale at £2950 ono

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
im really sorry its a nice car, but i cant see you getting anywhere near that for it:( the value of them has really dropped

·
a British Legend!
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, i've gotta start somewhere and i'm open to offers. The new car arrives hopefully next week so i wont have much space to keep it anyway. I know it's a tad high but there's such a wide variation of prices to age/condition etc i had to start somewhere.

·
Registered
398 Posts
agreed, 2950 maybe 4 years ago but NOT now

Top price if you're VERY lucky 1750 at the VERY VERY most

·
Registered
600 Posts
you know what its worth what ever somebody wants to pay....if you really want a certain car and your dead set on getting it then you will pay the money..

·
Registered
595 Posts
Judging by the price it ended at on eBay James wasn't far off.

Shame its not a mk2, I'd have bought it (at the price it went for on ebay)

·
Registered
68 Posts
I don't think it sold on eBay & I was really hoping I could scrape together a bit more cash as I have seen this car in person many times and know it very well and would love to be able to have it myself.
Due to personal reasons I doubut this is possible for me but I've known this car around my local area for upto 5 years I think now and it is one of the nicest examples out there I've seen.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts