MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Gee Mr Tracey!
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title says, I am wondering about selling my ZR. I have owned it for the last seven years and it only had two owners before me - one of them MG Rover.

I doubt you'll find another like it - totally original with only 27,000 miles with all MoTs to prove. It has not been out in the winter since I've owned it as I SORN it from October - May and its garaged and pampered.

The Trophy Blue paint is absolutely straight. Full service history, had cam belt done two years ago (less than 1,000 miles ago) and had a new exhaust/front pads/clutch cable same year. Been Waxoyled regularly and front arches cleaned out each time with plastic liners taken out so that it could be done properly.

It's had oil changes every 500-1000 miles since I've owned it. And everything works as it should.

Thing is, I would want it to go to a good home and I'm not about to give it away. So what is a reasonable price and is anyone interested? Don't want to waste time advertising it if I'm not going to get a decent price.

Please PM me if interested.

Steve (Norfolk)

·
YELLOW PERIL
2,407 Posts
Have you thought of taking it to the Pride of Longbridge, 14/4/2012, loads of enthusiasts, put a price in the window and see what happens.

Just got to look on Piston head or Autotrader, to get some idea of price.

:wave:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I wouldn't bother tbh, people will try and pull your pants down with the price at the moment and try and walk away with it for £800. If you car is as good as you say just keep it and carry on as you are, I firmly believe they will become treasured in the future.

Sorry to say but I agree it's worth more than you are likely to get at the moment!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts