MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went on a 1 hour journey , well half hour each way , and I saw seven new mini's. I live in N Ireland and I am sure Redviking25 has seen the same. They are everywhere, and only 4 dealers. Is it the same in the rest of UK. We have around 10 MGR dealers , yet not one MG did I see!

G

·
See a few around here as they are built locally - the factory also tend to lend them out when they were testing the pre production models to locals. Saw the "S" model recently in what I would call "Persian Aqua" nr Cowley.

Who is redviking25???

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
Theres a few around these parts, and I see the dem. around the streets but I am happy to say that a greater number of "02" MGR's are on the road around here.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh dear I have given myself away , he is a frequent visitor on the other channel , thought he was here too , but obviously not.

G

·
Redviking25

James - would he like it over here? Does he know we exist?

Saw loads of transporters with MG's on yesterday - do they count?

·
the voice of reason!!!
12,407 Posts
Don't see that many of them around here. See quite a few MGRs though. Seen about half a dozen MGFs today, plus a TF and a couple of ZRs.
Have to go past the *** dealers to get to Dixons - often see the same Minis outside, they don't look as if they have moved.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts