MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Wrote off but not Dead YET !!!
4,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well its that time again folks for us midlanders to do the secret santa meet, plan is, a day in december (to be confirmed) where we all meet up, buy a present for no more than £5 and do the secret Santa, have a good laugh and this time some food!

I am thinking of having a carvery meal which is about £4 each they also do alternative meals as well and having it at a pub called "the pretty pigs" which has a big enough car park and located in Tamworth (Pretty Pigs, Shuttington Road, Alvecote,Tamworth ,B79 0ED more details about the pub can be found here: www.crowncarveries.co.uk )

If you are interested then please put your names below and I will organise the meet

EDIT**

if anybody can suggest days they can/cant do then that will help me a little

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Well its that time again folks for us midlanders to do the secret santa meet, plan is, a day in december (to be confirmed) where we all meet up, buy a present for no more than £5 and do the secret Santa, have a good laugh and this time some food!

I am thinking of having a carvery meal which is about £4 each they also do alternative meals as well and having it at a pub called "the pretty pigs" which has a big enough car park and located in Tamworth (Pretty Pigs, Shuttington Road, Alvecote,Tamworth ,B79 0ED more details about the pub can be found here: www.crowncarveries.co.uk )

If you are interested then please put your names below and I will organise the meet

EDIT**

if anybody can suggest days they can/cant do then that will help me a little
Subject to the dates, I'm in

ViT

·
Registered
213 Posts
I'm up for it - what day is best?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts