MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys what do you want to do from here?

Believe it or not, the next date I have available is Saturday 31st August, so someone else may need to step in to organise the next one.

The other option (and better one I think) is to tag along on other events that are already organised. This is what I am booked on this year:

Sunday 26th May - Wye Valley Run
Starts Symmonds Yat and finishes in Bromyard (Herefordshire & Worcestershire)

Sunday 9th June - Heritage Run -
This is the one we discussed in another thread, starts Alcester, finished Upton House (which is not far from Gaydon- we went very close to it just after the start last Sunday). Costs £16 but includes full route map and a rally plate. Contact Allun Smith on 01789 488280 to book.

Sunday July 21st MG Car Club - Silverstone.
Is there anyone who is NOT going to be there??

Sunday 4th August - MG Day at Gaydon
I can't make it but is worth it to see the Museum, which may have diiferent exhibits these days.

Sunday 8th September
MG car Club F Register White Horse Run
Now in its 3rd year - starts around Newbury. Details from [email protected]

Saturday 21st/Sunday 22nd September
Club MGF Yorkshire Dales Weekend - details from MG Enthusiast Magazine

Sunday 29th September
MGCar Club F Register Care Day - Stanford Hall - Lutterworth

Paul

G

·
P9 VLS said:

Believe it or not, the next date I have available is Saturday 31st August, so someone else may need to step in to organise the next one.

The other option (and better one I think) is to tag along on other events that are already organised. This is what I am booked on this year:

Sunday 9th June - Heritage Run -
This is the one we discussed in another thread, starts Alcester, finished Upton House (which is not far from Gaydon- we went very close to it just after the start last Sunday). Costs £16 but includes full route map and a rally plate. Contact Allun Smith on 01789 488280 to book.

Sunday July 21st MG Car Club - Silverstone.
Is there anyone who is NOT going to be there??

Sunday 4th August - MG Day at Gaydon
I can't make it but is worth it to see the Museum, which may have diiferent exhibits these days.

Sunday 29th September
MGCar Club F Register Care Day - Stanford Hall - Lutterworth

Paul
Paul some good suggestions.

21st July is a good time to meet - but no driving.

Or if you are up for it in August why not organise another, as you did such a good job of the other one and I know the other guys would join in again. Maybe we could get the Northern guys to come down! I would have joined one of theirs by now, but Meet 3 is at a busy time for me - 2 trackdyas and Silverstone. Meet 4 conflicts with the BTCC!

What do you think>

1 - 2 of 2 Posts