MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

There's a car meet that takes place at the RAF museum in Cosford called the 'Midlands Breakfast Club'. It a meet for all car enthusiasts - sports, performance, retro and classic. Anything goes basically!

I was at the last meet on the 19th of September and to be honest, i was dissapointed with the lack of MG's there! Other than myself, there was a mk1 ZS and a classic E reg soft top (sorry, not sure of the model). Think i may have seen a ZR too but cant remember.

Anyway, the next meet is this Sunday (24th) and it would be great to see more MG Rovers turn up and park together. It starts around 8:30, but most don't arive untill 9ish and it usually goes on untill sometime around 12. You dont have to be a member or join or anything like that, just turn up if you fancy it.

See the website for details - http://www.midlandsbreakfastclub.co.uk/index.htm

I understand it may be too far for most to travel, but if your fairly local then its definatly worth getting up for as there really is some interesting stuff there!

·
Paul Wilshaw
40 Posts
I recently attended the Rover 200/400 21st Birthday bash at RAF Cosford. It is definitely a good place to meet up. Good facilities, with excellent museum displays.

I might pop along to the Breakfast Club meet.

If anyone else is interested it might be worth getting a list together.

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Sounded good til I saw the time!
9 o'clock on a Sunday!!!! Eeek!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts