MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
as of next week i am breakin a 54 plate 180 in xpg saloon has full alcantra trim .also have afull set of axis trim for sale .3 sets of mk2 alloys .set 1/ has no tyres set 2/has set of half decent tyres set 3/has 3 new tyres and 1 thats 3 months old .also has full body kit but no rear bumper but have the rear bumper kit .boot has small lip spoiler if intersted plz pm me cheers ****

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Climate control?

I am after the heater box, the wiring plugs and a bit of loom, the "resistor pack", dash top temp sensor and the behind the bumper temp sensor.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Climate control?

I am after the heater box, the wiring plugs and a bit of loom, the "resistor pack", dash top temp sensor and the behind the bumper temp sensor.
car is still complete till next week so all parts are still on it i will pm u when stripped out with price ty ****

·
Registered
182 Posts
as of next week i am breakin a 54 plate 180 in xpg saloon has full alcantra trim .also have afull set of axis trim for sale .3 sets of mk2 alloys .set 1/ has no tyres set 2/has set of half decent tyres set 3/has 3 new tyres and 1 thats 3 months old .also has full body kit but no rear bumper but have the rear bumper kit .boot has small lip spoiler if intersted plz pm me cheers ****
Any driverside wheel inner liners?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
car is still complete till next week so all parts are still on it i will pm u when stripped out with price ty ****
Ta - I already have the control panel but would need the plugs for it, I might even take the wiring loom for the dash if the price is right.

·
Registered
580 Posts
how much for the interior ?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
full alcantra trim 250.00 ono front bumper xpg mk2 one fog light broken on glass 75.00 ono set of head lights mk2 no damage 100.00 ono will be listing other parts as of wen taken off cheers **** still have one set of wheels good condtion could do with referb but not that bad half decent legal tyres 175.00 firm

·
Registered
182 Posts
Any driverside wheel inner liners buddy?

·
Registered
6 Posts
full alcantra trim 250.00 ono front bumper xpg mk2 one fog light broken on glass 75.00 ono set of head lights mk2 no damage 100.00 ono will be listing other parts as of wen taken off cheers **** still have one set of wheels good condtion could do with referb but not that bad half decent legal tyres 175.00 firm
hi mrmick. do u still have the front bumper of this vehicle, what colour is it and is it the wide arch kit bumper, thankyou 10:10 :)

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Climate control?

The exterior temp sensor clips to the lefthand fog light mounting bracket.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
got that aswell dont know wat its worth have you got the rest aswell pm me plz to sort something out cheers ****

1 - 20 of 21 Posts