MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

i have owned this car for the past 3 years and it has never let me down.
When i bought the car i was going to have the belts and head gasket replaced, but the mechanic said that the belts were in exceptional condition and look like they were replaced recently, so he only done the head gasket.
The car has service history upto 2009, and has had oil + filter changes every 6 months since.
Tyres were put on this car shortly after purchasing it, and have loads of tread left on them.(i only do 15 miles a day)
I have 2 x keys, 2x fobs.
02 plate ,mk1, 49000 miles, mls head gasket fitted 9000miles ago, bonnet vent, side skirts,front spoiler ,racing chrome 3 1/2 inch back box, chrome induction kit, 12" fly sub with 1000 watt built in amp, ripspeed in dash dvd player,rear screen for kids ,pioneer 6/9's.
m.o.t until august 2012
6 months tax.

this car is in good condition, apart from car park ding on passenger and driver door ( each are no bigger then 50p piece)

If your looking for a fun track day car this would be it.

£1500 o.n.o

Attachments

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts
Your tactics are all wrong mate. Punters don't give two hoots about head units, amps, subs, 6x9s and the like. Describe the actual car, not the add ons that make not a jot of difference to the value.

How long have you had it, what is the service history and who did the work, do you have back up invoices, do you have two keys, what is the condition of the tyres, has the cambelt been changed (I could go on). These are the important things, not a Ripspeed 'install'.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts