MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else watched triple x the movie and notice all the mg zs and zr cars in it? Made me like the film even tho its crap!

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Never seen the film. Are they in there as part of the car cast or just in the background ? Maybe I should take a look??
The bad guys jump in them at start of chase, iirc thats about it

·
Registered
282 Posts
They were in the movie as part of a promotion along with the Xpower SV-R which was meant to be driven by Vin Diesel in the movie but the scene was cut. He was also meant to arrive to the motor show at the NEC at the time of the film launch in an SV and be about for pictures etc on the MG stand but this never happened due to various reasons.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They were in the movie as part of a promotion along with the Xpower SV-R which was meant to be driven by Vin Diesel in the movie but the scene was cut. He was also meant to arrive to the motor show at the NEC at the time of the film launch in an SV and be about for pictures etc on the MG stand but this never happened due to various reasons.
they zeds were featured quite a lot, in various chases and at most of the bad guys hangs outs

on a different note where did you get your engine done to get 220bhp? nice one!

·
Registered
3,703 Posts
I used to like that SAS programme that used to be on. Just bought my zs brand new in xpg. Watching it one night and they were doing escape driving tactics and they came into shot wheels spinning and handbrake turning in one of the very same. Made my day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts