MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
pricey
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think its a shame theirs no mg z's in forza 3 :( just wondering is their any games with mg's in it?

·
Since 1987.
92 Posts
Someone was showing me a car list for the new Gran Turismo game the other week and the MG ZS180 was on there; only the mk1 though (on that particular list, at least). Shame I don't have a PS3!

·
Premium Member
7,145 Posts
You could drive a BTCC ZS in TOCA on the Playstation.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Someone was showing me a car list for the new Gran Turismo game the other week and the MG ZS180 was on there; only the mk1 though (on that particular list, at least). Shame I don't have a PS3!
Wish it was true, But no 180 Im afraid.
There is a TF160 & MGF though..

·
Registered
976 Posts
What games have British race course on as well? Got forza 3 hoping it would have british tracks and cars, but no.....

·
Since 1987.
92 Posts
No idea. A friend showed it to me on his computer but, not having a PS3 myself, I was only half interested. It could well have been that one, though, or a copy of it.

Buckdevil said:
Wish it was true, But no 180 Im afraid.
There is a TF160 & MGF though..
Ah, well that's a shame. I imagine the list I saw was a made-up one, then. I've got a couple of friends who are pretty excited about GT5. One of them likes to joke how he's planning on getting a ZS (because I have one) and smashing it up. lol! It'll be nice to tell him, no he's not. ;)

·
Registered
151 Posts
although forza 3 very good it is a shame that no mgzs is in it and with the forth coming gran turismo 5 comin out this once again no mg zs, the only game that i have played with an mg zs 180 in is the codemasters toca game, but being the gran turismo 5 will have constant up dates maybe anuff people will ask for that car and put it in with an update or something but i'm an xbox 360 gamer and not the ps3 so wouldn't really matter i guess!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts