MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The MG6 saloon will be unveilled on Monday the 18th in the UK pavilion at the Shanghai World Expo !

However I will show you an exclusive peak now

Think I prefer the fastback myself.

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Looks better to me but still a huge amount of bodywork above those rear castors, sorry, wheels :lol:

From the few pics I've seen the MG5 looks a lot more promising.

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Those arent the wheels the uk model will have!!!

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Still think it looks like a sack of s**t............:getcoat:
im not taken either,
Its no mk2 zs from what I have seen

·
Longbridge !
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Roverman means the Reowe 350, which in theory will come to the uk as the MG5, which is the replacement for the ZS.

·
Economy motoring
2,301 Posts
How long have we been waiting for a new MG and all we ever get are pictures of pugly cars that are not the same as the UK cars will be. I don't know about you chaps but it's been 5 years in the waiting and now it's just getting boring. How many more pictures of cars 'not for the UK market' do we have to endure before we see the real thing?

·
Commission Number 000744
2,651 Posts
Can we have some slightly bigger pics next time, just to ensure we can see them!

·
Still not cured of MG addiction
7,110 Posts
Absolutely zero Britishness to the interior, I thought these cars were supposed to be built on top of Longbridge designs. I could live with the exterior styling of that black saloon if the interior wasn't as anonymous as a 1990's BMW.

·
Learned member
1,389 Posts
Britishness on the rear plate . . . . Morris Garages . . . makes me want to buy one . . . and then vomit all over it.

:vom:

Saloon does look better though . . . :D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts