MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi folks, thankyou for stopping to look at my thread,
ok, i have a bit of a problem, on sat night my car slid on black ice on a hill on a bend, u can guess the rest lol, cut a long story short i need a replacement bumper, mines is the wide body model facelift, i think an xpg kit,in ignition blue or w.h.y, im absolutely gutted as this car is like new example that ive grown fond of, i took her as a p/ex and decided to run it as it was cheaper to run than my modified cdti vectra c which is now tucked away in cotton wool lol,

any help will be greatly appreciated

kind regards

Jay[/FONT]

·
MKII MGZS180
2,314 Posts
Look in the for sale section, there is a mk2 breaking. Don't know what bits are left and also wrong colour to yours but worth a try.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
hi folks, thankyou for stopping to look at my thread,
ok, i have a bit of a problem, on sat night my car slid on black ice on a hill on a bend, u can guess the rest lol, cut a long story short i need a replacement bumper, mines is the wide body model facelift, i think an xpg kit,in ignition blue or w.h.y, im absolutely gutted as this car is like new example that ive grown fond of, i took her as a p/ex and decided to run it as it was cheaper to run than my modified cdti vectra c which is now tucked away in cotton wool lol,

any help will be greatly appreciated

kind regards

Jay
Sorry to hear about this.
There is no such thing as an XPG kit, just a body kit, are any of the bits reusable as they are hard to come by. You may have to consider another colour and a respray to match your car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks folks for getting back to me, i will check the forsale bit now buddy, cheers, yeah am not very mg fluent i can use everything else on the bumper, but the bumper itself could be repairable but would never perfect, the bit of trim on the arch bit of the bumper has big gouwdges on it too, yeah, i notice the stuff for this car is like finding hens teeth lol, take care folks , much appreciated ;)

·
Registered
731 Posts
I have the entire bodykit, I did want to sell complete but may split, some bits are ignition blue, others power grey, TBH, out the factory the kit never truly matched the body and painting is the best way forward.
I can paint the kit to any colour, but your car would need to be available as a match as there are variants, not to mention colour fade from UV and differences between painted plastic and metal or different primers that can all afffect shade.

Let us know exactley what parts you require...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hi jason, im just requiring the bumper thanks, how much r u looking for it? is it in good condition, n what color is it? could u possibly upload a picture for me, thanks very much for ur help m8 :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts