MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased an ongoing race car project earlier this year with the intention of chucking a 190BHP VHPD engine in it and racing it in the PBIC. Plans have since changed somewhat and therefore it is all up for grabs.

I was told when I bought the car that it was a CAT C damaged car due to bumper damage, it now has all MK2 ZS 180 bodykit and bumpers on it and there is no damage at all except for some small dents on the rear arch, I have removed the front and rear bumpers and there is no damage at all (I will leave them off so people can check). As such there is no V5 with the car however I do have a full HPI report for the car.

The car has a full weld in cage to the same spec as the Lunar britcar but with cross door bars for extra protection, it has all zs 180 suspension with it, skunk 2 adjustable camber top arms, new unfitted braided hoses, a box with some polybushes in and loads of spare bits including vvc inlet manifolds, ecu’s, steering rack, MK1 and MK2 dash. As it was being built for the MGOC series it has 16” hairpins on it. ZS 180 brakes all round. I have a ZR 160 gearbox to go with the car but unfortunately no engine......

I am after £1200 for the lot for a quick sale, the car will need to be collected with a trailer.

Also available to the purchaser of the car is some Skunk 2 PRO-C coilovers (look them up, they are good) and some Skunk 2 rear camber adjusting links.....£500, if the purchaser of the car does not want these they will be available to everyone else. Please note that the front coilovers are already fitted to the car so if anyone wants the car without them they will need to bring some front shocks to roll the car away with.

Ollie

Attachments

·
Registered
2,024 Posts
Goodwood Green

1 - 20 of 21 Posts