MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have decided i have to sell the zs, the car has been off road for almost 3 months after the headgasket went causing futher engine problems i have tried to save up the money to fix her but it is proving hard in this current financial climate, the car is a NON RUNNER but i dont have the time or storage to sell it piece by piece although i know i would make more money off selling the parts seperately. the bodywork is in an average condition with some paint missing from the bonnet roof and back door (vandals), i have all the necessary documents i.e mots, logbook service history etc the car will need a new engine and some polishing to bring her back to her former glory especilly in the silver colour it really does stand out. you can email me with any questions i am open to offers the car will have to be collected on a trailer pm me with any questions the current spec is as follows - MG ZS 120+ SILVER SALOON 1.8, NO MOT NO TAX 17" STRAIGHTS FULL 120+ SPEC INCLUDING FRONT LIP ON BUMPER NEEDS NEW ENGINE OR MAYBE OLD ENGINE SKIMMING AND NEW GASKET. ANY OFFERS COLLECTION ONLY. this would make an ideal project car as it is fully original inside out current engine had reached just under 100,000 miles this is a genuine post i am based in the manchester area, i will post pictures as soon as possible

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the car is also in oldham in clarksfield, i suggest taking a look then making an offer i will pm you my email address

1 - 3 of 3 Posts