MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
been looking at recently how fast other cars are compared to our zs 180 and tbh i think the zs 180 is a great car and i think some one on here said a vxr would thrape a zs but the figures say other wise a corsa vxr is 6.8 to 60 so there is not much in it really and type r and bmw etc... are all around same mark i think a tuned zs would beat alot of these cars what does everyone else think...?

·
Mk1 ZS180 Saloon XPG
341 Posts
I really don't give two hoots. I'm quite happy to potter around in mine and let others end up upside down in a field.

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
been looking at recently how fast other cars are compared to our zs 180 and tbh i think the zs 180 is a great car and i think some one on here said a vxr would thrape a zs but the figures say other wise a corsa vxr is 6.8 to 60 so there is not much in it really and type r and bmw etc... are all around same mark i think a tuned zs would beat alot of these cars what does everyone else think...?
Basically 0-60 you wont notice a fat lot of difference, its the power if your both already doing say 40/50mph and the difference in acceleration past 70mph upto 100+

My ZS180 has its ass handed to it by one of those newish renault megane turbos. It pulled away possibly faster than my Skyline would have!
Someone on here just bought one very similar :)
http://forums.xpowerforums.com/showthread.php?t=59939

ZS180 is a brilliant motor but it lacks power, your best comparing it to other N/A V6 engines where it outperforms pretty much any of them from memory.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts