MG & Rover - XPower Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
now ive managed to get hold of the legend sheddist kit :D im getting it fitted next week along with a service.

ive been driving the car now for a while and i dont know if its just me but some days the car feels pretty quick but then other days it feels a bit slow any ideas?

my mechanic told me use some of the higher premium fuels flush any crap out n clean the engine which now i only use shell vpower fuels.

what difference does it make having better spark plugs?

cheers

·
Registered
35 Posts
It could be a problem with one or both VIS motors. Common fault, and if sticking intermittantly it would definitely cause a noticeable loss of power.

The easiest way to test them would be disconnect them and see if there's any difference.

I'm waiting for a shedist kit atm, not had any news. Did you get it from the hero himself? :D

·
Registered
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Will have a look at that then people have said if you have vis issues your fuel is usally a big sign?? but im getting bout 300 to a tank out of mine.

yes got the kit from the legend him self, i did contact him quite often probably too much if im honest. he is a very busy guy though from what people say so just have to be patient.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts